Thursday, November 27, 2008

Heidi says Happy Thanksgiving!



I'm sure Heidi is thankful that I only make her dress up like this 2 maybe 3 times per year. But she got treats out of the deal so she shouldn't be complaining.
I, on the other hand, am thankful for:
  • My wonderful family
  • Friends that understand my obsessions and oddities
  • My enabling and extremely generous fiber guild
  • Yarn
  • Fiber
  • Pumpkin pie and the whipped cream in a can
  • A husband that can cook and does the dishes
  • Still functioning wrists (getting much better about stopping when it hurts)
  • A husband that also puts up with my obsession and wet skeins of yarn and chunks of roving hanging all over the kitchen to dye and the stash that is threatening to take over the living room

As a side note, since I mentioned Heidi and dressing her up. Instead of making her wear a Christmas outfit, I now take her to PetMart over near AC Moore and Target in Barboursville. On December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, and 21 from 11-3 your pet can have their picture taken with Santa for a $10 dollar donation and all the money goes to Little Victories. Last year, they gave me a polaroid in a little card and sent me electronic copies too. And this year they are giving out boxes of treats with the picture too.

No comments: