

I was apparently going through my creepy naked fairy stage. (I'm sure that phrase will get me some fun Google hits)
Ah the rose garden in Nice where I wanted to get married. Painted from a picture, sans the Dr. Beeby in the center doing some sort of Broadway-esque step kick. Stupid French law about living in France for 40 days before you can get married there.
My most recent attempt. Followed along with an artist you may have heard of, Bob Ross. Those ARE happy little trees. And I would like to mention that acrylics behave nothing like oil paints. And the man is a speed demon. I barely had the clouds done while he was finishing up with the mountains. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of this one. From far away, it actually looks like what it is supposed to. Craziness.


2 comments:
I'm impressed! Those are some nice paintings. I feel inspired to get my easel out. Not that I have canvases or paints really... but anyway... yours look great! I especially like the happy little trees. :D
The happy little trees and nice white fluffy clouds look maaaavelous! You're quite the talented chic!
Lesley Ann
Post a Comment