The cat. Well the cat is freakin' hilarious when she sleeps like this. I really don't know why I find it quite so funny. But I do. And I finally got a picture of her.
The bag. SnB on Thursday was a bit lonely. As Haley sat and commiserated on the fact that her piercer did not have the hoop she wanted, she thought about going to the mall. Being the only other person there, I got an invite to tag along. We went into Hot Topic thinking they might have the correct hoop. Instead I found this awesome bag. Oh yes, that is Bloo, Cheese and best of all Eduardo.
Fingerless mitts for my cousin Ashley's graduation gift. They went over great. If I ever get off my butt, I'll type up the pattern. Everyone was teasing me when I tried them on. I guess I'm not the type to walk around wearing fingerless mitts with skulls on them.
Although at the party, I found out that Rachel (Ashley's sister) had been trying to teach herself how to knit. What is a knitter to do but come to the rescue. Oh yeah, I had her knitting on her own by the time I left. And they all want me to come back to teach everyone else how too. The plans for the world domination of knitters is well in hand. Mwah ha ha ha **cough, cough** I mean...how wonderful it will be to spend quality time with my family. Teaching them a wonderful past time with strong historical ties. Mwah ha ha...I mean...tee hee...


2 comments:
Mwahahahaa indeed! We shall rule the world!
And you have the greatest knitting bag evah! Eduardo es mi favorito!
Love the cat! lol
Lesley Ann
Post a Comment