
So I will leave you with some cute kitty sleepy time. I missed the picture of her with her leg over the skein of yarn that is the same size she is. She probably would have gotten friendlier with it, but it is still wrapped in plastic for this exact reason. For use in baby donation stuff. Cat fur = not good idea. The hat is mine, so I don't care. The squares (see below) are to be sent as the "Bring Back Knitty Gritty" squares. So I washed them. The purble and blue granny square, well, it is now hers. She has napped all over it and I don't know what else to do with it so anything I've made that she can't lay on has gone under it to protect it from kitty lovin'. Becca, your stuff gets special plastic bag protection.
Speaking of said squares. I made up some squares(rectangles) to send in support of Knitty Gritty.
As I said I'll be gone for the week, but I don't want to leave you all hanging on some of my projects. So I am tucking the pictures behind a link with instructions on who shouldn't use them.
First, Tracey, No Peeking! You'll see this tomorrow.
And my Amigurumi Swap partner shouldn't click on this link, or this one. It will be sent out today (hopefully)
See you all in a week.



1 comment:
Are you back yet?
Post a Comment