Hooray. All of the Artist Trading cards have been received through the Harry Potter Crafts Yahoo Group swap so I can post the pictures of the ones I did. I need to gather all the ones I got and take pictures. They were all very cool. Mine were made using sheets of felt and my needle felter. They each had a back that opened so you could see a small card I had stuck in there. Since they were Valentines, they each had a corny message in them.
Broom: You've Clean Swept Me Off My Feet (cause in HP there is a model of broom called a Cleansweep)
Snitch: You've Caught My Heart Just Like a Snitch
Potion Bottle: Don't Make Me Use the Amortentia, Be My Valentine (I think it was something like that)
Cauldron: something about bubbling over, I don't remember
Wand: You've Cast A Spell On Me.
Ta dah


No comments:
Post a Comment