But it is a really cool design and I can't wait to get some made. I call them my Dumpling Bags. Which is a complete rip off of a knitting pattern called Dumpling Bag. Which I've made and I love. But the set up for this sewn bag is very similar. Sort of. Essentially the concept of the closure.
The outside and inside. This bag has two layers with some midweight interfacing in between to give it a bit of sturdiness. It has a square bottom and with the interfacing, it is pretty good at standing up on its own. I've used a lining so that you can't see my horrible seams. :)
I now have a two of these bags. The first was the proto-prototype that I used to get the design and to make sure my idea would work. So it isn't lined. But it works. The second is the one in the pics above. Which I wouldn't sell because, well, it was the prototype to streamline the design.
I just need to get motivated. I even have zippers to make more drop spindle bags. I just need someone to be like "OMG! I would buy all of those you could post in your shop." It might help with the motivation. :)


1 comment:
love the fabric and style...very cute!
Post a Comment