Here is the sweater before. Everyone kept telling me how much they loved the center detail. It was actually seed stitch for the selvage stitches. It was not helping my resolve to actually go through with the cutting.
Almost done!
All done and with a shiny new zipper. I was going to do a button band, but with the ribbing all around the bottom, I thought it needed something a little stronger to hold it closed. It is a bit roomy and the bulky yarn doesn't make it the most flattering thing ever. But it is warm and I wish I could wear it now.
Oh and did you like the skirt. Got home from work yesterday and had to go to a dinner that night. I didn't like anything I owned so I made a skirt. I love having a craft room.


4 comments:
I have more pictures of you cutting your sweater. I will try to e-mail them to myself and post them to you soon.
Wow
The pictures are fantastic.
You will look fab when the weather cools down
I am still trying to complete a ruana. had to use the interwebz to find more yarn
I love it! Steeking a sweater scares you to death, but if you don't have something to wear to dinner you just whip up a skirt! LOL
nice sweater and i love the skirt! pencil skirts are the best. congrats--it's a great outfit.
Post a Comment