Friday, August 7, 2009

Blanket time

Sorry it has been so long. The last time I tried to do a post, Blogger wouldn't save and there are a lot of pictures to upload and I didn't want it all to go to waste. So today I shall regale you with my awesome Ron blanket squares that I received from all over. Mostly it will just be a lot of pictures with some links if I have their blog and stuff. If they have what appears to be a strange name, it is because I am using their Ravelry name.

This is my ballband dishcloth. I decided I liked the colors so much I was going to turn it into a blanket square








Another square by me. Knitted Bobbles the Sheep square. I have decided I do not like knitting bobbles.






This square is from the swap and is by SpinningAthena.








Square from swap by SamSaraKnitter









Square from lovely knitting group member Sam. This is made from some of her first handspun. I love it.







Swap square by MOEgirl198.









Swap square by Kreachr









Square by knitting group gal, Jess









Swap square by Jane-H-Potter









Mitered square by me out of some of my first handspun.









Square by knitting group gal, Haley











Square by knitting group girl, Dana










Random square by me.











Tapestry crochet square by me.









Swap square by Biogrrl









Swap square by Angie01









Swap square by Apicklenose







Swap square by Befriendmantic





*

No comments: