Thursday, March 19, 2009
Look Ma! I'm Famous! Part Deux
So Spin-off magazine has a section called "Your Yarns." In it, they feature yarns spun and sent in by readers that fit into their theme. The theme for the spring issue was spindle spun yarns. Well, I totally have some of those, so I submitted this yarn to them. Well, I found out today, that it made it in there. Apparently it is in the magazine and you can also find it online. If you go to the Spin-off website and look at their page for the Spring 2009 issue, you can click on the "Your Yarn: Spindle-spun yarns". You have to give them a login and your email to sign up to see it. My yarn is 2nd from the bottom on page 2. Apparently it is also located on page 51 of the actual magazine, but I don't subscribe to it so I have to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is SO exciting! I am a subscriber, so I look forward to seeing it when my issue comes.
Way to go!
Post a Comment