Monday, August 25, 2008

blech

So Ravelry was having an event to coincide with the Olympics called the Ravelympics. There were many many events to take part of. The point was to start and finish a knitted, crocheted, spun item during the Olympics. What item depended upon what event. Examples included the hat dash, amigurumi toss, etc. Well I figured none of those were for me, but WIP Wrestling seemed like a good idea. The idea was to finish as many WIP's as possible during the Olympics.

Well, I'm pretty sure I managed to finish in absolute last place. Not only did I not complete a single item, but I cast on a couple extra. I fail, and obviously have some WIP problems. :)

1 comment:

Haley said...

Yay WIPs!!!! You should revel in them... because what else would you do? We obviously do not actually work on WIPs. Just cast them on and think about knitting them.