Monday, August 11, 2008

What have I been up to?

I didn't do a freakin' thing this weekend. We watched the Olympics. That was fun. But I do have stuff from last week to update about.
Haley lent me her copy of Crochet Me. An excellent book (with a great website to go along with it). I might have to acquire a copy for myself. So far, I have made the Shades of Plaid scarf. I love it. It is such an interesting technique to create an interesting scarf.





My giant mittens. I actually have the thumb done now. So one of two mittens done. I might actually have a Christmas present done before Christmas.






A cute hat for a friend going through chemo. Well, I don't really know her. I met her on Ravelry and she asked if people could make her hats. I need to send this off soon.






















And Mary Alice is done. Woot. Now all I have left is Geof. If I can get his hair right, he should be done soon. I can't wait to have these guys done.

No comments: