Thursday, April 21, 2011

Multiples Swap

I did a swap on Ravelry that involved making a bunch of the same thing, sending it off and getting back a bunch of different things.


I made a bunch of fabric bookmarks that I didn't get a picture of before they wandered off, but they were made from this pattern. I got back some super awesome stuff in return.



The first pictures I took where everything was artfully styled and all there, well, they sucked. So before I ran out of the house that morning, I threw everything on the couch and ran around the house taking pictures of stuff that had already moved on. So super awesome list of what I got.

ElizabethSABLE- zippered pouch, which has already become my notions bag

H3Dakota- donut of doom (it is a pin cushion, but I didn't realize that at first and squeezed it)

Terasa- Little red bag with the cutest fabric ever

Dreadsci- stitchmarkers! yay!

Slickery- Flower magnet and candy, candy eaten magnet on the fridge

Maprice- super pretty beads and holders and stitchmarkers

KnittingReader- om nom nom almonds

OneNeedleKnitting- an octopus to attach to something. Must find the perfect thing

Cloverflowers- scissors and case (ps I have a set of these scissors already and I love them so much, so excited about having another pair)

Mehitabel- pillowcase, which went with my to my guild retreat and has been properly drooled on

Snowmagnolia- More stitch markers! Yay! I like stitch markers

Manderly- felted bowl, already holding stuff on the table in my crafting corner.

So thank you everyone. I loved it all. I can't wait for the next one. I'm already planning.

1 comment:

The Frizzy Hooker said...

My swap should start soon. I am excited. You got a good stash