Oh and since I am pretending not to be worried about finishing Christmas knitting and crafting, I cast on a shawl. The beads are taking me a while to add. But it is going to be pretty.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Being Festive
It is possible we might have a white Christmas this year. I took some really fun pictures of snow flakes on my car. They were perfect little snowflakes.
I also made an early Christmas present for my Dad's girlfriend. She is a nurse, so I made her some Christmas stethascope covers. I hope they get there in time. They are super easy. But I wasn't sure I was going to get to them in time. But I did.
We finally have a tree topper. It is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I couldn't bring myself to finish what Tiffany had dubbed as the tampon angel. So I went a different route.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment