Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday Sum Up

No Christmas present post yet. Waiting on Zach before mailing the last present out. Hopefully shortly. So instead I will post about the holidays and how much crazy running around their was.
We spent Christmas weekend with my dad and his family. Christmas eve at their house and present opening. Yay for a Coach Purse and work out accessories. I have new workout pants, sports bras and tennis shoes (aquired with Christmas money). We spent Christmas day hanging out with family. Heidi and Diablo are resting after some good play time. Diablo is my aunt and uncle's dog. We went over there for Christmas dinner. Then we went to my grandma's
Then Becca and Mike came to stay with us for 2 days. Which was great. They brought their new puppy, Mocha. Or as I have dubbed her White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha-Mocha. Because I like Starbucks White Chocolate Peppermint Mochas and because I can't read. Poor thing. I am mostly amused by the fact that they were here for two days and I took about 50 pictures of their dog and about 1/2 of a picture that included Becca. But seriously. I couldn't resist that cute.
So for New Year's weekend, we went to my mom's. Lots more fun presents and some kick ass trips to Goodwill. I am highly jealous of her Goodwills. I got a knee length 100% wool black pea coat for $5. Craziness. But I paid for my good time by being forced into slave labor. I think I need to stop acompanying my mother to craft stores. While at Hobby Lobby she bought the yarn for these slippers,
and she bought a magazine that contained this cowl pattern. She also gave me the yarn that this cowl is made from. And yes I finished both of these projects in two days. I can finally feel my wrists again.
On the way home from my Mom's, we stopped and Zach's brother's house. They were needing to find a new home for their cat. They asked me first, but I am not allowed to answer questions pertaining to the bringing home of animals. Zach said yes though. So we have a kitty!!! Her name is Itchy. After spending the first day worrying about her not eating or drinking or using the litter box, she has settled in. She even slept with us last night.

So that was our Holidays. Lot of animals. But it was fun. I hope everyone else had good ones too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy you were busy!

And...
YAY! NEW KITTY!