But I did finish a lot of things that were on that giant list of things I needed to make. I'm down to just the things I need to make for Christmas and one thing that needs finished by next weekend. So that has helped out on the stress. What you want proof I've finished things? Very well.
Cup Cozy Embroidery- I want to make these for the craft fair and maybe for my Etsy store. But I wasn't sure how well the felt I already had would work for these. So I made a test sample. I had promised this coffee cup cozy to a coworker but I decided that I could convince her to test it out if I made something even better. This has "Hot Coffee" embroidered on it in binary. Yeah, it is that geeky.
Lumberjack Hat- A commission made for a friend. I think it is hilarious and kind of want to make one for myself for this winter. It doesn't really get cold enought to wear a hat with a facemask, but I think it would be funny enough to suck it up.
Needle Rolls- Which are currently winging their way to Canada. Yay! Hopefully to be seen soon at Shameless Twist. I am feeling pretty honored to be featured among other indie sellers. And Jodi's yarn is pretty scrumptious too.


No comments:
Post a Comment