Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas round up

So I finished all of my knitting that needed to be done before Christmas, before Christmas. Shocker! Sorry this took so long to post, but it had to wait for some people to receive their stuff and I've gotten distracted. So now for a review of what has been made.

Mary Jane Slippers for my SIL. She also got my Bella Mittens. I realized I don't like mittens and I know how much she likes Twilight.

Diagonal Lace Socks for my mom.
A customized Rubix Cube for Mike.
A D20 for my Secret Santa. :)
A Wookie for Amber and the Java Joint
A lab rat for Becca.
Some Felted slippers that were a bit too big for my MIL. But she did get to steal my FIL's hat because it was too small for him. So it worked out. :)
A scarf for Brian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lab Rat is awesome!!