I finished my first Christmas project of the season. Stephen don't look here. Tracey, make sure he doesn't look.
I finished my fingerless mitts from the yarn I spun. One is just a touch shorter than the other and the thickness of my yarn is noticably smaller in the second one. So they aren't quite perfect. But they are warm and squishy.
And a few other small items that those with delicate sensibilities and my swap partner shouldn't look at. Unless they like body parts and to have surprises spoiled. I just need to find some lip balm for this (Not suitable for work). This is safe to look at unless you are my swap partner. This view is safe for all non-swap partners but this side is a bit more risque.
And someone at work was wearing this amazing shawl and I apologize if no one else gets a Christmas present because I am so enamored with this project. It is going to take a while because I have to write the pattern myself with just the notes and pictures I took while she kindly let me borrow it to take said notes and pictures.
Oh and I even added two new patterns over in the sidebar over there. Got the patterns and PDF's up for my Fleecy Felt loom knit slippers and my Round and Round Toe-Up crocheted sock. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment