Monday, March 25, 2013

What have I been up to?

I finally finished my poor, long-suffering brother's hat.  He picked out the yarn himself (handspun alpaca from a local fam, he is a very good boy).  And it was to be his Christmas present.  He got it in March.  
 Fingerless mitts for my mom's friend.
 A beard for a viking without a beard
 I made myself a Pinkie Pie hat.  I feel silly as a 30-year-old running around in a My Little Pony Hat.  But what can you do.
 I'm doing a year long, cross-stitch-along sampler with Haley.  I actually have February and March finished on there now.  Just waiting for April.  It should be a big one.
 And a crocheted shawl.  It is the Snowdrop Shawl pattern done in Lion Brand Amazing.  Love this pattern.  Super quick in worsted weight.  I am currently digging the worsted weight shawl trend.  Fast.  Makes me feel like I've accomplished something quickly
That is about it.  Getting ready for guild retreat.  I can't wait

No comments: