For the miscellaneous event, I thought I would show off my wire jewelry skills.
I'm still not sure if I find this shawl pin super creepy or super awesome. Maybe a bit of bothI told you I learned how to shuttle tatt this summer. So for the event where we had to try something new, I present my first and second completed shuttle tatting projects
Went a bit more ambitious on the second one.
We also had a recycling event. I entered two items. First I turned this super schmexy night gown into a belly dance costume. Of which I do not have a picture of me in. I am actually going to sell this to someone. It fits her pretty well.
And I turned these two, much too small for me skirts...
into this super cute wrap skirt that totally fits.
I ended up winning something with each entry. Not a lot of people entered. But it was a lot of fun to get things finished.


No comments:
Post a Comment