- Stop spending money on things I don't really need- you know, I'm actually doing pretty good. I've only bought 3 bottles of nail polish. 2 of them were ones I had been planning to buy since the set was announced, I just hadn't found them until now. The 3rd was a bit impulsy, but a very, very good deal. And really, the main point of this wasn't to never buy things again, but to be more mindful of my spending. So these were all planned. Not really impulse buys. I've bought a few costume things, but I have a show coming up and they were things I need.
- Organize the craft room and the living room- We haven't started yet
- Step up my belly dance. Practice at least one extra day outside of class- With the show coming up, this has been easy (I danced for 5 hours yesterday). The challenge is to keep this up afterward.
- Get my ass back in the gym- my 5 k class starts tomorrow.
- Decide if I really want to make this jewelry thing happen- I got my jewelry tumbler for Christmas. I took it for a test run Monday. It is so on. Now I just need to figure out a gameplan. It will probably start right here on my blog. Maybe a giveaway. I need to figure out how to break into the craft show biz. Any suggestions would be great? And what are people's opinions on asking other jewelry sellers? Not to sound like a pompus ass, but my designs are very different than what I've seen around here and in particular, very, very different from the person I had thought about asking (just a different design asthetic, not better, in fact I have a few of her pieces). Pretty much I just want to get into one craft show. I've noticed that once you do one, you start hearing about all the other ones. I just don't know where to start. When I try to use the internet, I end up with all the big craft shows. I need to start small.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment