Monday, June 11, 2012

A weekend at Mom's

I spent the weekend at my mom's and had a great time.  Of course we did a bit of shopping.
A few skeins of Malabrigo Rasta.  Such a scrumptious yarn.

Some Malabrigo silky merino.  I see a trend.  Actually this is my second skein in this colorway.  So maybe now I'll make something with them.
Some Claudia's Handpainted yarn.  Silk lace in copper penny.  The last time we went to this yarn store, I highly regretted not getting a skein of this yarn.  I no longer have that regret.

Two things for my mom.  Kits that knit up into the Gilda Scarf.  The stringing of all the beads seems to be the hardest part so far. 




And OMG!  We found this set at Goodwill.  I love it so much.  The mushrooms...  It is from Arnel's pottery.  They sold ceramics molds and pieces.  So the best part is that the pieces I will find will be painted very differently.  This set is from the 70's, thanks to the lovely people who gave this as a Christmas gift one year.
And nail polish!

No comments: