Winners posted here!I love Sew, Mama, Sew's Giveaway Day. I spend the day entering contests and finding new blogs to read. This year I decided to participate, but I didn't know what to giveaway. A bag, stitch markers, some jewelry? So I decided to not decide! So here is what we are doing. I will be giving away three prizes.
Prize 1- Notions bag and stitch markers
A cute little pouch to hold change or crafting notions. Fabric choice will be coordinated with the winner.
Small ring stitch markers. Prize will be the actual stitch markers shown.
Prize 1- Business card holder and paper bead earrings
A business card holder. Fabric choice will be coordinated with the winner.
Paper bead earrings. The beads for these earrings are made from the pages of crafting catalogs such as Knit Picks or Webs. Prize will be actual earrings show, but I will work with you if you need different findings.
Prize 3- Nail Polish Jewelry set
I make these by painting the back of glass beads with nail polish and sealing them. The prize is a set of a pendant and stud style earrings. I will work with the winner to pick out colors they like. (since people seem intrigued, I will work on a post of how I did this. Also it is one color from Nail-Venturous Lacquers called Orange You Unique, which I hate to tell anyone about because it is already practically impossible to get her polishes. lol)
And now the important question, how do you enter? Please leave a comment telling me which prize you would prefer. Pretty simple. I will leave the giveaway open until May 25 at 8 p.m. EST. I will then randomly select 3 winners and let you know by May 27th. While you are here, take a look around the blog, look at my patterns and check out my Etsy store. Thanks for stopping by!


73 comments:
Hard to decide which I like best. I was going to say the little pink bag but then was intrigued by the pendant and earrings. Very different from what I usually see. So they are my favorite.
All the prizes look fantastic. I do love the little notions bag though, I have a tendency to misplace things, so it would be nice to have everything in one place.
totally awesome prizes! i love the stitch markers and tiny pouch! its so adorable! :) raineoc@yahoo.com
I think the stitch marker pack would suit me... love it
I would like prize #3! Thanks! jinglesells at gmail dot com
my goodness! those nailpolish earrings are gorgeous! how do you get the speckled effect?
oooh, i'm totally intrigued by prize #3. i think they're gorgeous, and i'm completely in the dark as to how you got something so simple sounding to be so amazing looking!
I like prize #1. The pouch is super cute!
Prize 1- Notions bag and stitch markers
the pouch is sew cool!
notions bag and stitch markers, very cute
I'd love either of the earrings, especially the paper bead ones, and I love that you are flexible on the findings-I have sensitive ears and it is such a bummer that so many earrings are off limits to me!
I'd be thrilled to win the notions bag and stitch markers.
Notion bag and stitch markers as I like to knit.
Love the nail polish jewelry set and I'd love to know how you do them!
I would have to go with those stitch markers!
Thanks for participating in the giveaway - so many pretty things! I think I would choose the nail polish jewelry - I've never seen that before. Thanks!
they all look lovely! i guess i would most like the jewelry though. so pretty! so intriguing!
you can reach me at supersharmie at gmail dot com :)
the nail polish jewellery looks so interesting - what a fun technique- I also like the paper bead earrings.
thanks for the chance to win such a nice prize.
Regards from western Canada,
Anna
I really like the nail polish jewelry set, it's so unique!
Yep, I love the nail polish jewelry! So different! Love it! :-)
#3 the jewelry - love the color! Thanks for the opportunity!
handmadebytracie (at) gmail (dot) com
The wee pouch plus stitch markers would be on my A-list but all of your giveaways are grand.
the nail polish jewelry is fabulous
think i'd have to go for the cute pouch--and the fabric you have it in in the picture is perfect. thanks for sharing this chance and have a great day
awww I think the small ring stick markers which I would send to my friend and then the business card holder... I can't justify a win for me unless I have thought of someone else hahaha...
xo Steph
I would love the notions bag - it's so cute!
You are so talented :) Thank you for a great giveaway. It's hard to choose, but the nail polish set is just lovely and my favourite.
Marilize
marilize (dot) paulsen (at) gmail (dot) com
I loved the earrings and pendant as soon as I saw them on the SMS front page! Nail polish, eh? What a clever idea!
Everything is soooo lovely! Thanks for the chance, I would go for the stichmarkers.
Since you are going to give a tute on how to do the nail polish jewelry, I would prefer the paper earrings (or, that PINK! tote)...how to decide!
I love prize two, one and three in that order. Any of the prizes are wonderful but I do love the Owl fabric a lot!
I love them all, but my I prefer two then one.
I like all of them but I'd have a preference for 1st, 2nd and 3rd last. Thanks for the chance!
Wow!!! The pendant and earrings set are fabulous. How creative. lakeann@yahoo.com
Tough to choose just one! These are all great! I think I'd go with prize #1, 3, or 2 in that order, but I really like all three!
Hi, If I win I'd like 2 then 1. Thanks for the chance to win your awesome giveaway. Linda
rodlindafansler at gmail dot com
I love the nail polish jewelry set!
My fav is the nail polish jewelry set :)
Love the jewelry set. Very clever and unique! Thanks for the giveaway! =)
Lovely prizes! I like the business card holder and earrings. Thank you!
beth(dot)sebastian(at)gmail(dot)com
Love the nail polish pendant! Thanks for the giveaway! Amy @ gasudimack(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
All of your giveaways are fabulous but I especially like the pink project bag and the stitch markers.
thank you for the giveaway.
the pendant and earing set intriques me
I love that owl fabric, but I think I would have to pick the nail polish pendant set. That's just such a cool idea!
Thanks for the giveaway!
kessilari(at)gmail(dot)com
#1-thanks!
I like the stitch markers :) I use rubberbands usually but they don't slide easily on metal needles. :)
All three are gorgeous. But I will choose the first, because the stich markers will be a very good idea for my work.
katja (at) coprnije (dot) com
Choices choices! I think the notion bag or the business card holder if I were to win - so cute! Thanks! amysalbums2004 at yahoo dot com
I'm an avid knitter, so I'd have to say the stitch markers! Thanks. :)
Wow, that nail polish pendant and earnings set is amazing!
tough choice! I think I like the bag best but the the jewelry is great too
Love the nail polish jewlery set! I am so in love with even the orange i can't wait to see what other colors could look like!!
sarah.daunno@gmail.com
Amazing prizes, it's so hard to choose! I guess I would say the nail polish jewelry set. Thanks!
Great giveaway!
I like #1 best!
I love the notions bad set, although that wallet is mighty cute, too!
Tough choice, but I think I'd get the most use out of #1! Love the notions pouch. :)
Tough decision but I think I will go with the business card holder-that fabric is adorable.
smcintosh12(at)gmail(dot)com
I would love prize #1 - I love crocheting, but I'm too cheap to buy stitch markers and I've been using paperclips instead. =P
#2 please. Thanks for the giveaway!
I'd have to pick the jewelry set--it's just too cool!
tina_crossgrove(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love the notions bag and stitch markers. Thanks for the chance to win!
ravensrascals (at) gmail (dot) com
I am very intrigued by the jewelry prize pack (#3). Thanks for the chance to win!
I LOVE the jewelry! I'm expecting the arrival of my little girl any day now, and know that my jewelry budget (which is meager, at best, now) will take a nosedive.
Thanks for the opportunity!
I love the notions bag! Thanks!
I'm hosting a giveaway as well. Stop on by:
http://helenethelstudio.blogspot.com/2012/05/everdeen-earrings-giveaway.html
I love the business card holder and the earrings. Those are super fun.
I really like the nail polish jewelry set!
They all look great, but I like the first prize best.
I like prize #1
carolinejaco at gmail dot com
any of the jewlery or the owl pouch
nicmowat AT gmail DOT com
i think my favourite is prize 1!
Love love the nail lacquer jewelry-so ingenious!
Margaret
curetons5@verizon.net
Great giveaway! Tough choice, but I think I'd go with the little notion bag.
cgilsbach(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the owl pouch. its so cute!
kimrat7(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment