Saturday, November 13, 2010

Crossing my Fingers

Chronicle Books, publisher of many fine crafty books that I love, is doing a giveaway. Bloggers must publish a list of Chronicle Books published books up to $500 dollars and can enter to win that list of books. The cool part is, someone who comments on that list has to chance to win there own giant pile of the same books. So here is my list.


Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts: Wooly Embroidery $14.95 I have their needle felting book and it is adorable.
Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts: Lacy Crochet $14.95 beautiful patterns
Pattern Magic $24.95 Because I would love to know how to make my own patterns
Craft Inc. $16.95 Something Practical
Sublime Stitching Craft Pad $12.95 I do love Sublime Stitching
Embroidered Effects $24.95 more Sublime Stitching
Baby Bib Embroidery Kit $19.95 And More Sublime Stitching
Stitchable Stationery $14.95 And more
Sublime Stitching Journal $9.95 And more
Sublime Stitching $19.95 and one more
Subversive Cross Stitch $14.95 More stitching I love.
World of Geekcrafts $19.95 Because this is something I'm sure my future children will love. Who am I kidding, I would love it too.
Kitchen Garden Box $18.95 Because I like to pretend I can garden
5 spices, 50 dishes $19.95 I love Indian food.
Quick and Easy Thai $18.95 I heart Thai food. (I had it for lunch)
Quick and Easy Vietnamese $19.95 mmmm
Flour $35.00 Because the pictures made me drool on the computer
Tartine Bread $40.00 because I could convince Zach to make me things out of this.
Field Guide to Candy $15.95 I like to make candy
Wookie Cookies $18.99 Does this need an explanation?
Whoopie Pies $16.95 nom nom nom
The Splenda World of Sweetness $19.95 Because I really shouldn't be eating so much sugar.
Obsessed with Star Wars $24.95
Between the Bridge and a River $24.95 Craig Ferguson is hilarious
Office Yoga $9.95 I could use this a lot

I think that is pretty close to $500. I did have to wander out of the craft section, but I found some good stuff. So cross your fingers for me and for you if you post.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you win,,,,,
Mum

Anonymous said...

hope i win :D

1-flour
2-whoopie pies

Bayan Z.
gokchecoskun@gmail.com

Sam said...

I want a wookie cookie!

Anonymous said...

This is a spectacular giveaway! Love your choices.

Molly said...

Sweet choices! Here's hoping for a win! Good luck!

Mollydedwards AT yahoo DOT com

NatalieSap said...

Oh boy, what wonderful crafty selections! Good luck!

corrin said...

Loving all the crafty selections. Good luck!

Kate said...

Nice selection. I love Japanese craft books!
Good luck, mangosteenkate @ yahoo . com

Unknown said...

Great list, I've been seeing the Whoopie pie book on several lists now! It's a much sought after book.

Thanks and good luck,
Jules

Gaby317 said...

Great list! I have some of the same cookbooks on my list.

I love Chronicle - this is such a generous giveaway. If you'd like to see my list (many cookbooks and children's books), drop by

http://www.startingfreshnyc.com/2010/11/chronicle-book-giveaway-500-worth-of.html

Thanks for the entry.

gaby317nyc at gmail.com

Lori L said...

Very nice list! Good luck!
shetreadssoftly(at)gmail(dot)com

jhitomi said...

great list, good luck.
jhbalvin at gmail dot com

TRAN! (www.thinktran.com) said...

Love you list.. a lot like my own..

ncnguyen514 [at] gmail [dot] com

Teresa Thomas Bohannon said...

A craftlover's dream list. Very wonderful...very different--for the most part--from the ones I selected See My List Here but a really delightful list nevertheless. I would absolutely love to win either one.
Teresa [AT] LadySilk [DOT] Net
Smiles,
Teresa

k_sunshine1977 said...

what a great list! here's hoping we win!

k_sunshine1977 at yahoo dot com

ashley said...

great list! would love those cookbooks!

Haylee said...

Um please please PLEASE win. Wow I seriously think I would cry if I won all these books!

happy_haylee_3(at)hotmail(dot)com

shastas said...

good luck!

Ginny said...

good luck!

moonsword said...

great list! best of luck!

jcamp2020 said...

Good selection of titles. Good luck to both of us. And Thank You to Chronicle Books.

jcamp2020 at aol dot com

love crafts!

Lily said...

Fabulous choices, especially the Geekcraft book!
Lilyhoot at gmail dot com

nicolesender said...

Awesome list of books!
nicolesender@yahoo.com