Tuesday, August 17, 2010
More things
I've been busy. Actually cast on and finished a few things, and did some sewing. Made a few new drawstring project bags to go in the Etsy store.
Made a very cute baby outfit. The Felted Baby Yoda hat with Jedi Robe. Made a few mods to the sweater pattern to make it more of the wrap style that the Jedi's seem to prefer. This is for a coworker whose husband is a very big Star Wars fan. I was told the force was strong with me after he received it.
And I made a stash hedgehog. I saw this pattern on an Etsy treasury and had to have it. Of course since most items in a treasury are snatched up quick and patterns have to be listed one at a time on Etsy, I was sad. But I looked on Ravelry. And it was there. Hooray! And Ravelry lets you instantly get your patterns instead of waiting for the Etsy seller to email it to you. I think I am spoiled. I may have also bought a cabled vest pattern, which I already have the yarn for. But I need to think about Christmas presents before I can move on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment