Day 23 and the final day of the tour. I finished bobbin 9 on day 23 and decided to ply the romney. I ended up with 225 yds of a bulky 3-ply. I love it. It is so smooshy. Unfortunately I want to make a sweater/jacket out of this yarn. Which means I am looking at needing between 1200-1600 yds (depends on the pattern), which means I have a lot more spinning to go. Thank goodness I have a lot of wool.
And a highlight reel of some of my favorite pictures. I had so much fun and I can't believe I stuck to it. I spun every day but one. Now I can get back to my regularly scheduled knitting. :)

And a highlight reel of some of my favorite pictures. I had so much fun and I can't believe I stuck to it. I spun every day but one. Now I can get back to my regularly scheduled knitting. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment