And speaking of Christmas presents, from the list on my last post, I only have items 1, 2 and 5 left. Well, I've had to scrap one of the pairs of slippers and will be making armwarmers instead. So only 4 things left to make and just a handful of things left to buy. Yay! And I've been so confident in my crafting abilities that I've even added some things to my list. I didn't mention them above because they are already done. I made a hat and a wookie. I'm so ready for Christmas I've actually got the tree up and have presents wrapped. I think the snow we had over the weekend really helped me get in the mood. And the fact that I've found the Christmas Music radio station. 
I was actually very productive this weekend. In addition to going to the Lion's Club Arts and Craft fair (which was fun, but much smaller than last year) I finally put all of my craft stuff in the spare bedroom that is currently being used as my closet. It was inspired by the fact that the corner of the living room where all my yarn resided is pretty much the only good place to put the tree. So all of that went upstairs. And I figured I might as well go through the stuff in the basement and take that upstairs as well. Now it is all in one place. I was able to clear out some of the big drawers that were down in the basement to spread out my yarn a bit. And I was even able to put all of my fiber in the drawers too. Well, most of it. The prepared stuff. Anything destined for the carder is still in a tote, but it is a small tote. I just need to get a table and a chair so I can actually work up there.


No comments:
Post a Comment