I would like to take a moment to pimp an awesome photographer/friend of mine, Justin Brock. He is currently showing some of his more artsy photography at the Java Joint for the rest of September. He also sells prints of what he is showing at his fabulous Etsy store, here.
I'm not sure, but I imagine most money from being a photographer comes from doing shoots for people and weddings. At least when I was looking for a wedding photographer, it seems like they would make a lot of money that way. Anyway, Justin wanted some practice taking pictures of people. In exchange for being his practice, we got our pictures free. We definitely got the better end of the deal.
We got some great pictures. I liked so many of them, I had trouble narrowing down to 4 to send as samples to my family. And they all loved them and want more. It helps that we know them, but everything was very easy going. And in between all the cheesy, loving couple pictures he was able to capture more candid ones that were great. Of course, the cheesy ones looked really good too. I just like the more candid feeling. Less posey. And of course we just looked more comfortable and better when we weren't posing ourselves.


1 comment:
Very nice pics dine...you guys look great..miss ya
Post a Comment