Thursday, May 9, 2013

Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness Swap

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I was totally about to finally write all about guild retreat and I realized I have no idea where half of my stuff was donated from and most of the point about that post is being able to link to places.  So you get a post about my most recent swap!

The point of the swap is to prepare a package to help your swap partner survive the upcoming zombie apocalypse.  My package came from Karyn and had loads of awesome stuff in it.
 Look at all the stuff.
 This is the food half of the package.  Well, actually not all of it there is more in the next picture.  She sent a lot of noms.  I am eagerly looking foward to making the cock flavored soup.  The jerky is from various non-beef animals.  Kangaroo, alligator, etc.  The Luna bars have been consumed while working out.
Other half of the package.  Lovely yarns.  The shortbread is still in this picture.  I've almost managed to eat all of it.  So good.  I'm going to take a minute to talk about those shrimp snacks.  I have loved these chips for years.  I used to get them in England all the time.  The prawn cocktail ones are amazing.  Well, Karyn bought the shrimp snacks on a whim.  They are actually chips made out of shrimp but they are sour cream and onion flavored.  But they have the right texture and are more like a lighter prawn cocktail flavor.  They are amazing.  And she bought them because they were weird.  Story of my life.  lol.
 
And I'll mention the box I made for my swapee.  We both have pretty low chances of survival according to an internet test.  So I made her a box with which she could relax and enjoy her last days.  No sense running around trying to survive.  Just lock yourself in the house, make a cuppa tea and relax with an herbal bath soak and a good book.  :)

No comments: