Friday, July 13, 2012

Mountain State Arts and Crafts Fair

 Another year, another 4th of July and another Mountain State Arts and Crafts Fair.  We had a different booth set up this year and I really liked it.  But I really could have stood for it to be a little bit less hot.  

First up, our booth.



 And there was a lovely vendor there who had just enough drop spindles to sell to the 4 of us working the booth.  It will make a very nice plying spindle.  It is a bit heavy for most of what I spin.
 Holy Crap!  I learned to shuttle tatt!!!
I also finally rounded out my completion of all of the hands on crafts available by playing in the wood turning booth. This one is a bit harder than the others.
Visited the stained glass booth again.  I really liked the project for this year.  The candle holder would have been nice to have for the giant power outage that happened before the fair this year. 
In all, a very good fair this year.

No comments: