Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Since You've (I've) been gone...

 It has been a while.  But I've been busy.  I had to go on a Goodwill raid.  I was in desperate need of some new clothes.  I got all of this for $50.  Woot!
 I made these for the bathroom.  I needed some sort of organization for my earrings, besides jamming them all in my jewelry box.  I could never find the ones I wanted.  Now they all hang up.  The big one at the bottom is all of my earrings without a back.  The small one holds all of my pins and clips.  And the one that is empty will hold all of my post backed earrings.  But I need to go through those to see if I still want them all.
 I finished a shawl that may or may not have been in the WIP pile for ::mumble mumble 3 years::  But it is finally finished.  Now I have no idea what to do with it.
 I ran a race.  The two mile race that is done in conjunction with the Parkersburg Half Marathon.  It was loads of fun.  And I got a personal record. 
 I started a Smash book.  This is the first set of finished pages.  Essentially you just smash things into your book to keep.  Add notes and things as you like.  I am just using a generic journal to start with.  I didn't want to spend that much on it until I decided if I like it.  It might be a good way to dabble in scrapbooking without having something to scrapbook.  The race page above is also in the smash book.
Finished Nerd Wars.  I'll put all of those projects in a separate post. 

Got a new camera and I'll squee about that in a separate post.  I don't want to overload this one with pictures. 

No comments: