Thursday involved me picking her up at the airport,
doing some shopping and going to Stitch and Bitch. Thank you Justin for taking this (my favorite picture) even if it was with my crappy camera.
On Friday, she dragged me into work so she could talk to students about finding a job. Then we went and worked out (yay for motivation), then we went home and sat on the couch for a while. Here Dana tries to out adorable Heidi. A pretty close competition I would say. Then we went to the Pumpkin Festival and undid all that working out.
I was very much looking forward to Saturday. Lot of knitting/spinning/fiber people time. The Kanawha City Yarn Company in Charleston was having a Spin In. So we traveled en masse to help take over the shop. I stole this picture from Haley.

Sunday, I relaxed and got some knititng in because Dana has other friends in Huntington besides me and it is only fair she should get to see them.
Monday she went to the airport :( Her flight was delayed, which meant I didn't have to drop her off at 5 am. But I was still sad to see her go. I miss my knitting buddy, but it was great to see her. And it is good to know that she is happy in Arizona.


No comments:
Post a Comment